– Wich are your motivations?
We already exposed our motivations many times. And in order not to be repetitive, we will answer that when we carry out an attack we do it as a part of the revenge of wild nature against humankind, because of all the devastation that have been caused by it. This revenge can be seen in the great “natural disasters” that hit the cities but also in the “deviant” behaviours of terrorists like us. It might be motivated by an intellectual inclination or a more spiritual sense, but the important es that we are able to hear the earth agony screams with every new megaproject aimed to the progress, or with the permanente presence of tons of concrete asphixiating the earth, and the expansion of the urban spot finishing eco-systems. In darkness we feel the cry of the felled trees, the screams of the mountains broken in half. This is unstandable for us and for this reason we preffer to die in this war rather than passively accept all this.
– Why to use violence as a form of answer?
The earth is not avenged asking for mercy of trying to awake the conscience of the brainless mass. Humankind invades, tear apart, mutates, destroy, extinguish and degrades. We use what we have at hand to counter that: explosives, firearms, knives, etc. We already get rid of the western morality and the values derived from the illustration, we developed our points of view learning from the ancient. Why should we learn from a doctrine that is 200 years old and is heading towards the self-destruction of the specie in that short period of time while we can learn from the cosmos and its process that exists even before that what our mind is able to figure out? The roots of our thoughts comes from this primordial source, that tough us, among other things, that violence is never something bad or good, but is a integral part of the everything, a manifestation that is present in certain circumstances, and it happened that we live in an era of a total war declared from one specie against the whole biosphere; the anthropocene. When if not now, the violence is an adecuated form of answering?
– What is your opinion about what the media said about you?
Thats a broad question as the media have been talking a lot about us. Mostly we could say that clearly they do not understand us at all and in consequence they talk pure nonsense about us. There are some cases in wich they hit the nail, or at least they have been close. But what is important to us is the fact that they stand out our danger and the true nature of the threat that we represent, and that they did it in abundance. If they named us inconsistent, fascists, right-wing or left-wing false flags, or any other of those accusations, we do not care at all, also we already set up clear and dismantled every one of them.
– Are you an organised group or simply individual actions?
In first place we are an orgnized criminal group, were of course there is place for individual actions, each individualist or group of individualists act as seems better to them. Some groups carry out murders, some others send parcel-bombs and others use industrial explosives to blow up infrastructures and cause tragedies, some take responsibility for their actions and some others no, ITS is about satiate the wild impulses of the individualists, and that we do it to spare.
– What is your relationship with anarchism, misanthropy and nihilism?
1. With the anarchism, at the current moment the relation is of rupture, although there is no dishonor in accepting that many eco-extremists and some members of ITS come from anarchism, mostly from insurrectionalist and eco-anarchist tendencies. It is true that back in the day there were some bounds with the anarchist scene, but nowdays most of the anarchist detest our tendency and they do good, as their western and illustrated education teaches them that everything that goes stray from the path of christian morality is a sin with other name, we can call it counter-revolutionary, aberrant, vile or whatever. Most anarchists believe that they are fighting the system, but the only thing they do is enforce some values as egalitarianism or solidarity and take them to extremist positions, this is a disapointment generated when the system does not meets strictly with the values that promote. We saw that on TV, represented in the super-hero movies. The system promotes in different degrees of subtlety racial or gender equality, but then you can see cops beating up black people or some thugs trying to rape a woman, the anarchist can’t handle that, and as batman or superman, he chooses to jump over the limits of the law to enforce those values taught to him, thus is generated a conflict with the authorities in wich they see themselves as antagonic to the system in some way, when it is obvious that they are not. The same can be applied with economical, environmental injustices, or any other issue generated by the system that is addressed using the same values that the system promotes.
Eco-extremists, on the opposite, take the anti-values of the system as egoism, indiscriminate violence, contempt for human life, and adopt them for our path of real antagonism and confrontation against the progress of the civilized world and all its concepts. Some have said, wrongly, that we are a mirror of the civilization itlself because we fall into “religious thoughts” or because our beliefs in an authority as the wild nature is for us. This is absolutely wrong as our paganism is recovered from our oldest ancestors and we accept authority as a undeniable reality when we are facing forces that goes beyond our understanding. Or is it not the most civilized thing in the world to play to know everything (to believe that the confines of the real correspond to the limited scope of our knowledge)? Does it not fall into the scientist and artificializing mentality when you want to play the social engineer who strips the being of his attributes either gender or species to create a “flat tab” where to trace the destiny of the future human being, one who will live in supposedly pacified societies, and will be able to choose at any moment of his life what his sexual orientation will be, his relationships, his way of feeding, etc. etc. etc. That is only possible living in a controlled and artificial environment, which in turn is only possible at the cost of the annihilation of wild nature. It is the snake eating its own tail. To seek an alleged improvement or perfectioning of humanity, whether from a progressive and “bourgeois” or a leftist perspective, the result is the destruction of the only possible environment for that humanity.
We say it with no shame and to make it clear, we SHIT in those progresists dreams. For us, a person born with dysfunctional brain or with atrophied body must be abandoned in the forest to become the dinner of an animal. For us, a person who is born with a cock but thinks he is female or vice versa is nothing more than a mentally weak person confused by the labels and roles of civilization. In real life, in the crudity of wild nature, there is no time for such modernist faggotry bullshit.
2.About misanthropy we could say that it is something very important within the eco-extremist thought, while it is a dysfunctional approach in a more global framework, to address this modern era is very accurate. We are constantly surrounded by humanoids, our enviroment is shaped by the human intervention, and that has only brought misery and devastation. How not to hate the human?
3. Nihilism is one more weapon in this war, it ends with the hope of future changes or revolutions that will never come, but also tear apart the whole framework of moral values that covers the the predominant thought of this era. Leaving us with nothing but the Nothing itself. Some throw themselves into that abyss of denial and total rejection, which is perfectly valid, we, the eco-extremists thar write this words, set above the acceptance of a limited and defective mind, and the place of Nothingness is filled with the adoration of the Unknown, the Occult and the Unnamable, the primitive, unknowable forces that underlie the All and move the threads of our existence. On some occasions they take the name of Ajajema, Anhangá, Gualichu, Mictlantecuhtli or even Satan, and on others they simply manifest themselves as Wild Nature. To these dark forces we throw our praises and in them we deposit our intentions with the faith that they take care of us in every dangerous attempt of attack.
– What meaning have for you the wild?
For us, Wild Nature as a concept is somewhat contradictory. On the one hand we have Nature, which currently functions as an image of the spectacular type created by civilization to sustain domestication, that is, it is a reflection or a ghost and not a “material reality”, and acts by establishing a separation between We (humans) and the wild. The wild are impulses or instincts that inhabit our interior. Nature does not exist or is dead (rather, it was murdered), now there is only civilization and its backyard, forests, rivers, mountains and as a whole all the remaining ecosystems are “reserves”, “ecological parks” and in short, spaces that were subjected to territorialization control. That they are still green and not gray is something circumstantial and responds only to the interests of civilization. This reality hit us like a ton of bricks. That is why when eco-extremists fight for wild nature we do it in a double sense, on the one hand claiming revenge for all that civilization buried or domesticated for its petty purposes and on the other holding on to the internal savagery that separates us from the total submission, that part of us that remains human and therefore wild and animal and consequently it is neither civilized nor artificial, we all carry it inside, the difference is that we listen to it and let it loose.
– Who is Kevin Garrido for you?
Kevin Garrido was for us an unbreakable warrior, of those who are no longer around. Endowed with the same strength that Cuautemokzin had when when he was tortured by the Spanish lackeys of Cortes, inflicting burns on his feet so that he would reveal the location of the gold of the mexicas, he remained stoic and only said while looking at his ally: “Am I in a bed of flowers? ”
– What do you think about the attack on Huechuraba police department?
It was really nice, hahaha. We rejoice knowing that many cops were wounded, when things like that happens the motivations behind the act doesn’t matter to us, the same would have been that an earthquaque shakes the police station, the unpredictable violence of Chaos dropped once more, breaking with civilized peace, that is always a cause of celebration for eco-extremists.
– Do you consider that the fire of Cerro San Cristóbal was an eco-extremist action?
Of course not, and you know that very well. Regardless if the one to blame are some harmful humans or the supreme will of the wild nature, it is clear that the eco-extremists were not responsible nor can the action be categorized as eco-extremist if we use the meaning we give to the term.
– We found out that the University of Chile spent many millions of pesos in security measures recommended by the ANI (such as iris recognition cameras and turnstile barriers) after the attack at the Faculty of Physical and Mathematical Sciences of the University of Chile on 2016. Although the device did not detonate, do you consider this attack as successful?
We also knew about those expenses in security measures. The attack was undoubtedly a resounding success, since in each eco-extremist hit, not only the destruction but also the terror and the destabilization are sought, the last two without doubt that were generated. And if the faculty was armored, we don’t care. There are always new and better targets.
– Why did you name Dr. Javier Ruiz del Solar, Dr. Paulo Araya, Dr. María Elena Lienqueo, Dr. Guido Garay and Luz Martínez in the statement after the bomb in Beauchef? Is it because of their research?
Progressist individuals who are dedicated to the improvement of civilization will always be among the possible objectives of eco-extremist action.
– What are your bounds with eco-extremists from Mexico or Argentina?
Of pure affinity and complicity. With the eco-extremists from Argentina is more direct because as its known there are some members of HMB that detatched themselves from the original gropu and move to those lands in order to start a new terrorist project with the name of Red Blood Sect, always under the ITS acronym. Do not forget that there are also eco-extremists in Brazil, Greece, Spain and United Kingdom. The ITS mafia expands in every latitudes and it does not seems to stop. It should not be ruled out that in the not so distant future there will be coordinated actions of greater caliber such as simultaneous indiscriminate killings.
– Who is Camilo Gajardo Escalona?
As said in the 86 communique, we don’t know who is Camilo Gajardo Escalona, but we figure out that is nothing but a scapegoat used by the cops to hide their incompetence, wich is on the eye of everyone. If they think that they managed to stop ITS their illusions will not go very far.
– Eco-extremist activities will continue?
Have no doubt about it, in the South, in the North and in Europe, it will continue hand in hand with natural disasters and all forms of crime.
*The world is like an hourglass, on the side above is civilization, with all its rigid structures that seek to ensure law and order, supported by the weight of its legal and moral frameworks that work to keep the whole cohesive. The lower side is Chaos, and bit by bit, the sand is falling. With it fall all the illusions of progress, all dreams about worlds of comfort and safety. Today, the upper side is still full enough, but bit by bit, Chaos is taking shape. It is only a matter of time for the world of human superiority to dissolve in the eternal waves of Chaos and Savagery. Meanwhile, we prefer to enjoy the fall, rather than clinging as fools to the mirages of a civilization whose very existence is based on a war against the imperturable advance of time that, like wild tides, gradually undoes everything.
– Do you want these answers to be published?
Of course, the better would be if they are printed in some media with great impact on this lands. And if not, for sure the guys from Maldicion Eco-extremista will publish them.
Long live Wild Nature, Chaos and Misanthrophy!
May the War against human progress continue!
Individualists Tending Towards the Wild – Chile
Mystic Horde of the Forest